Freak Revival

Take Back Your Government

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ed Bradley RIP


I always felt like this dude told the truth in his reports, always liked him. I met him in 1991. we shared a row on a flight from stapleton back home, it was full I was just back from the STORM and on my 10th plane in what was a long journey from iraq. I notice him right off in the concourse and he noticed me. I was decked out in my uniform all new ribbons and metals and a combat patch (yee haw). I noticed him watching me along with the rest as i ducked in to the restroom. I had to changed. My military flights were over this aspen airways tickets were out of my pocket."these tickets are out of my pocket, i'll be damned if i'm gonna wear that uniform a minute longer then necesary." was my answer to why. Some lady in the seating area asked. once we hit cruise alt. Ed put his hand on me knee, leaned in and said "good answer" we talk about things for a few minutes, but good answer is what i remember. and Ed was a good answer to journalism. the heavens just got a bit more gonzo-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home